Now that you’re living the best love story in the world, it’s time that you reflect on all the things you’ve shared with the love of your life. It’s normal to fall into the routine and forget about having unique experiences; however this day we want to break the mold and tell you the 25 things you should do with your partner at least once in life. You are bound to love them!
1. Eat in bed. After a long day of work, the best way to relax is to eat pizza in bed. Forget about your problems and concentrate on enjoying food with your partner.
2. Talk the whole night. When you’re just getting to know your partner, there is nothing nicer than spending a whole night chatting and sharing the funniest experiences of your life.
3. Read the same book. Although it seems cheesy, sharing the experience of reading with your partner allows you both to meet on another level. Once you are done, set aside an afternoon to discuss and hear each other’s views. It will be the best! Learn even more about your partner before the wedding.
4. Going on a trip. Set aside a weekend to visit some village or remote destination. It’s essential! Learning the traditions from another place will become some of your most precious memories together. Try it!
5. Cook together. This experience is undoubtedly one of the most enriching in your relationship. Combine ingredients into a fun, delicious, and flavorful meal. Take a recipe that strikes your partner’s fancy, open a bottle of wine, and cook just for them. Believe me, you will both like it!
6. Tour museums. Culture is essential in a relationship, and so is sharing experiences with the person you love. Set aside a Saturday morning to go to the city center and visit museums or exhibitions you like. Before ending your tour, have a rich coffee.
7. Walking in the rain. Monsoon season is always a romantic time for couples. We recommend you just try walking in the rain. This experience will increase your love.
8. Dressing the same at least once. Dressing alike is a fun idea that captivates the eyes of those who pass you on the street. Discover these 20 cute text messages that will make your partners day.
9. Exercise together. Couples who go to the gym or do some daily exercise routine have better health in their relationship because staying healthy keeps you happy.
10. Have a super elegant dinner in a restaurant they do not know. No need to worry about what you are going to spend. Just focus on the delicious dishes, drinks, and presence of your partner.
11. See a sunrise. Watching the sun rise in the early morning is the perfect time to appreciate your relationship. Spend the beginning of the day in harmony with nature. You have to do it! Note these 12 things you swore you’d never do when you will be in relationship!
12. Having a pet. If you don’t want to spend, adopt a puppy! Having a pet as a companion will make you grow closer as a couple.
13. A day without technology. Choose a day to forget about work, Facebook, Whatapp, and Snapchat. Concentrate on relaxing with your partner and live without pressure.
14. Take a course together. Do you like art and photography? Want to learn another language? Anything that comes to your mind is great, as long as you do it together.
15. Treat yourself to flowers. Choose a day to surprise your partner with a flower arrangement at work. Believe it or not, men are fascinated by these kinds of romantic surprises.
16. Take some beautiful photos. Put together a good photo session and immortalize your romance. Choose a photographer who fully understands your desires. Set aside a Saturday afternoon to capture your love. When you see the results, you will realize that it was well worth the experience.
17. Dancing very close. Whether at home, on the street, or at a disco, move to the rhythm of the music. Dance like no one is watching.
18. Get massages. We recommend that you make a couple’s appointment for a massage. There are many spas that offer packages for couples. What better way to relax!
19. An ultra romantic picnic. There are countless scenic places to have a picnic. Plan for a Saturday or Sunday. Prepare the food and drinks and spend a dreamy afternoon with your partner. Leave your mobile at home and devote your full attention to your partner.
20. Surprise your partner with a gift! We all love surprise gifts, and in a relationship it is very important to be spontaneous. Why not give your partner a gift? Just remember – it has to be a surprise!
21. Get lost in classical music. Spotify has an infinite number of playlists. Make yourselves comfortable, open a bottle of wine, and just concentrate on enjoying the beauty of classical music.
22. Look deeply into your partner’s eyes! Have you ever looked carefully into the eyes of your partner? Surely, you have not realized their true beauty or noticed how the pupils dilate when your partner sees you. If it’s true that the eyes are the mirror of the soul, there’s no better way to get to know your partner than to look into his eyes.
23. Hidden love notes . Surprise your partner with hidden love notes. You can leave notes in his suit, in the bathroom, in the kitchen, or anywhere you see fit to remind him how much you care. Of course, he also has to participate.
24. Dedicate a song. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have the voice of Arijit Singh. The goal is to choose a song that communicates your feelings to the other person.
25. Tell each other “I love you” in another language. Really! There is nothing more romantic than hearing a sentence with so much meaning in another language. In Italian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, or whatever language you want! The effect is immediate!
Do you have more ideas? Leave us a comment!