• Standing: Affordable

Color Frames is an amalgamation of thoughts and ideas of two passionate photographers, who have come together to give shape to memorable moments by capturing them at the right moment, making it one of the precious frames for lifetime. They believe in not only capturing memories but living them along with the people.

Opinions about Color Frames

0 0 reviews

FAQ

Price range
Affordable
What is your basic price for wedding photography?
80000
What services do you offer?
Photography, video
How would you describe your photography style?
Photo-journalism
What are your terms of payment?
We take online payment or cheque or cash. 60% of the Package amount will need to be paid as booking advance and the remaining 40% on the day of the Wedding
Do I need an appointment?
Appointment not required
Is there a charge for travelling to other places?
Possible travelling expenses
How long has your business been running?
3 years

Street Address

City: 560086

Similar vendors

Wedding photography | Bangalore
Answer
quickly

PIXBRICKS is a visual arts firm based out of Bangalore, but available throughout India and globally. The idea was launched in early 2015 and officially launched the website in 2016. Guru Chetan and Munjunath, both from Bangalore are the founders. PixBricks offers complete service with contemporary... See +

Wedding photography | Bangalore
Answer
quickly

founded in 2016, Frame Roots started as an idea to capture people’s moments - creating a tree of memories. We believe, each moment in your life is precious but there are certain moments which create lasting memories.  With boundless passion and enthusiasm, we want to capture these memories for you in... See +

Wedding photography | Bangalore
Answer
quickly

Time to hire professionals who will capture your greatest emotions and immortalize them in beautiful photos. Meet the One Horizon Productions team, a photographic company based in Bengaluru but serving weddings across India and abroad. Request a free quote and learn more about the beautiful work... See +

Wedding photography | Bangalore
Answer
quickly
8

At The Candid Theory, we believe in capturing the beautiful, chaotic, and magical moments of your special day. We aim to tell your story beautifully by highlighting the emotions and details that made your wedding day one of the most important days of your life, and to ensure that you have the pleasure... See +

Wedding photography | Bangalore
Answer
quickly

Artistic company, based in Bangalore.  Fantasised by the mystery of colours, the poetry of emotions, the geography of the mind, ensuring the dance of reality-fantasy and fact-fiction is best documented. See +

Wedding photography | Bangalore
Answer
quickly
3

Roma Ganesh is a post graduate in professional photography from the prestigious Light and Life Academy (Ooty) started in the year 2011. Roma has always had a passion for photography since an early age. and took to it the second she held a camera. It was inspired by doing fun shoots of family and friends... See +

Wedding photography | Bangalore

Driven by passion for life, capturing moments in emotion and essence. Photographer by passion and profession who's found a blur between work and play. Finding immense satisfaction in Wedding and lifestyle photography, confetti and starry eyes have a special place in my heart. Bangalore based photographer  ... See +

Wedding photography | Bangalore
Answer
quickly
3

I have shot weddings now all over India and in US and I feel I am geared for anything. Winning the 'Wedding Photographer of the Year -2011, Emotions" is a testimony to that.  I shoot with the most modern equipment and get personally involved in editing. Weddings interest me a lot as a photographer,... See +

Related tags:
  • Wedding photography
  • Affordable
  • Photography
  • Video
  • Photo-journalism