ML Caterers

Go to conversation Ask availability

ML Caterers

Go to conversation Ask availability
  • Menus from: US$ 700
  • Capacity (standing): 30-10000


A real gem in Catering Industry

Events and occasions hold great importance in our lives. And to turn them into a grand success, we count on professional catering services that leave no stone unturned. M L Caterers, is one such trusted name in the catering industry. We know what it takes to make fabulous experiences worth one’s memories. Considering this, we go an extra mile when it comes to bestowing our customers with wonderful food table décor, unmatched services, scrumptious food and the finest beverages. Our Food Catering Services in Jaipur will surpass your expectations. We are top-notch food caterers in Jaipur that take immense pride in serving all types of catering services to our customers based in the ‘Pink City’.

Quality Assurance

The quality of the services offered by us ensures repeated business from our clients. Our chefs use fresh and hygienic ingredients to prepare the Food Items. We adhere to each and every detail provided to us by the client as we aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction. The quality inspectors appointed by us have in depth knowledge and experience of this domain.

We Provide Services

  1. Corporate Events 
  2. Birthday Parties.
  3. weddings.
  4. Catering Rental Service
  5. Food Packet. ect.


Main services
Menu by guests
US$ 700
What other services do you offer?
What special menus can you offer?
Vegetarian menus, Diabetic menu, Allergy friendly menus, Gluten Free menu, Kosher, Children's menu, Halal
What does the menu include?
Wedding cake
Price range
Mid price
What are your terms of payment?
Payment TERMS & CONDITIONS Any catering, event planning, management or any form of work orders, requests, quotes and pre-orders made to ML Caterers will be governed by the following terms and conditions. 1. Advance Amount: An amount equal to 25 % of the total estimated total invoice amount will have to be paid by the customer/client at the time of booking/placing an order. No orders will be considered as accepted without the payment of the said 25 per cent amount. 2. Second Instalment Of Payment: An Amount equal to 50 % of the total estimated invoice amount has to be paid 15 days before the function/event. 3. Final Payment Amount: An amount equal to the 25% of the estimated total invoice amount has be made on the function/event date. 4. Taxes(GST Extra): An Invoice will be compulsory and a tax invoice will be generated for all the orders placed with ML Caterers. Taxes and GST etc. will be extra and would be reflected in the final invoice. 5. Refund: There will be no refund of the amount in case the event/function is cancelled. ML Caterers will not be refunding any advance amount deposited by the client in case the client cancels the event or function for which it has paid an advance amount for availing catering, event planning or event management or any other services offered by ML Caterers. 6. Minimum Guarantee: In case of catering services, ML Caterers will be charging an amount for a minimum number of persons as agreed upon by the client-customer at the time of booking, even if the actual number of persons is less than those mentioned at the time of booking. 7. Non-Onion, Non-Garlic Food Specification: The client should clearly mention if he/she wishes the food preparation served at the event function to be no-onion or non-garlic or both. If nothing is specified in this regard at the time of booking then food with garlic and onion will be served and ML Caterers cannot be held responsible for the same. 8. Finalization Of The Menu: The client should finalize and submit the menu at least 7 days prior to the function/event to ML Caterers. In the event of failure of submission of menu could delay things and ML Caterers requests clients to finalize menu and submit it preferably at the time of booking in order to avoid any last-minute rush.
How long has your business been running?

Opinions about ML Caterers

0 reviews
0 reviews
Recommend it?

Street Address

City: 302029


Usually responds in under 2 hours
You have already contacted this provider
Go to conversation Contact
Go to conversation Contact