We love “go big or go home”, but there’s no denying that “less is more” adds an element of magnificence to the entire bridal makeup look too. The versatile pastel lip shades go well with every wedding ensemble; and when it’s matte liquid lip-shade in winters, well then nothing is more exciting for the Indian brides who love to play with their bridal makeup.
So whether you are a contemporary bride or whether you are a quintessential traditional bride, Barkha Beauty’s lip shade collection is for all the women. Check out these 6 high pigmented matte lipsticks that wouldn’t dry your lips.
1. If you are aiming for a dark eyed smokey look and wearing an undertone shaded or muted ensemble, then Queen B Matte Lipstick in earthy beige nude by Barkha Beauty will go perfectly with it.
2. A little sparkle on the eyes will match up excellently with a shade of light pink, i.e. Layla Matte Lipstick; especially if you are wearing an ivory or pastel lehenga.
Don't want to miss out on the latest trends for your wedding?
Subscribe to our newsletter.
3. A contrasting pastel lehenga and blouse with minimal eye makeup could be harmonized with Nai Matte Lipstick, i.e. light peachy coral, for a perfect subtle makeup look.
4. Maroon, Archie Matte Lipstick, is an ideal shade for both contemporary and traditional brides. And when worn with a golden hued lehenga, you will get the classic grandiose look.
5. The classic red shade never goes out of style. Rich Matte Lipstick by Barkha Beauty on a contrasting wedding outfit will create wonders.
6. Wearing an unusual shade of orange or muted shade of brown for you D-day? Then RV Matte Lipstick in deep tangy coral could be your ideal choice for the occasion.