We know wedding means full on enjoyment, ceremonies, dresses , food and loads of fun. But a happy and perfect wedding needs the best arrangements. Without the arrangements no wedding will look good and in arrangements the most hectic task is seating arrangement. Seating arrangement plays a major role in wedding and it will make your wedding perfect if it would be done with the smartness.
Whether the wedding venue is small or big it doesn’t matter, if the seating arrangement has done with the smartness. Try these tips for your dream day’s seating arrangement. Click on this link for a fabulous entry How to make a fabulous entry on your Wedding.
Full use of Nature
Venue location of your dream day is in the arms of nature then nothing could be so good other than this Said by Knotty Days. Nature gives a pleasant touch to an environment and there is no such people who dislikes natural environment. For your dream day make full use of nature like seating arrangement should be done near by fountain. It should be decorated with the flowers like orchids. If your wedding is in day light then the whole venue should be decorated with flowers and beautiful drapes. It will give a perfect look to your wedding album and seating arrangement will be appreciated among guests. If your wedding is in evening or in night then lighting and lamps will give a remarkable magic to your seating arrangement as well as to your wedding album. Go for the best flower decoration through this link How to choose Flower Decoration for your Wedding.
Decision should be mutual
We know it’s your wedding and you want everything to be perfect. So the most important thing is talk to your fiance and decide what seating arrangement will you prefer for your dream day. It will be a great idea as you both will be able to understand each other’s perception. If you are going to take request from your family & friends or determine between the two of you where everyone will sit, it should be done early. As you have to see other arrangement also. For a perfect wedding click here How to make the most out of your wedding!.
Bride and Groom seating
Now the seating of the most important people has came, yes it is our Bride and Groom turn. Bride to be sit on right side of Groom with maid of honor on his left and Best man on the Bride’s right, It will look perfect. Child attendant can also sit at the head of the table too. A wedding is incomplete without a Bride and Groom so, here we present Sajda Wedding for your perfect wedding.
Seating arrangement for family
Blessing of parents and grandparents is always the best gift one get. Table of honor-located near the head table is where the parents of both the bride & groom, the wedding officiant and grandparents sit during the reception. Their smiling faces will give an astonishing look to your wedding album.
Seating arrangement of guests
On your dream day if you really want no blunders, then your seating arrangement should be as good as possible. Don’t be in a fuss. Try these simple tips for better seating arrangement of guests.
- Double check the capacity of chosen venue, so you won’t be in fuss on your dream day.
- Guests should be informed by table cards that placed outside the reception room.
- If you are having your wedding on a beach side, then you can go for a creative style i.e. for beach cards you can write guests name on shells with indelible pen.
- You must be having guests from kindergarten, don’t panic kids bring a wonderful joy and magic to any celebration. Few things you need to do is make them busy, get them entertained, their sense of humor with cuteness will make you laugh badly. Separate children’s table so other guests won’t get disturbed.
- Keep separate tables for your couple friends.
- Mix it up, if you found that mix will always work well.
- If you are having your bachelor friends, then keep their table far away from children’s. otherwise they won’t spare you.
Through these tips you can get through this tedious task with your sanity intact. Prearranged seating for sit down dinner is the best idea as it cut downs the confusion. For a perfect wedding photographs click on this Smile please! It’s your wedding album.