When we talk about beach weddings, it’s all about serene surroundings, crystal clear deep blue waters, sandy beaches and bright blue sky. And hence, an open setting with no walls and ceilings leaves a little room to show off your creativity when it comes to decor. That’s where you personalize the beach area with exciting and artistic decor elements.
We have curated top 7 wedding decor pieces for you to take your inspiration from and to turn your wedding into an enchanting visual delight.
1. This is an easy to pull off yet an innovative decor. These visually pleasing element, matkas cum potlis, can be used to cover up your entire beach area to wow your guests.
2. Succulent plant is still a hot wedding favor. You could use these favors as simple yet exciting side decors with a cute signage like below.
3. Artistry is not using only using bright colorful elements. It is also about experimenting with simple decors like table glass plant and incorporating it brilliantly as a chair hanging.
4. This decor is a perfect amalgamation of resourcefulness and creativity. Use colorful buckets loaded with beer bottles as a fun decor to pump up the crowd.
5. There is no such thing as too much florals, especially if you’re having your wedding at the beach. Side poles sheathed with roses frills-esque festoon is perfect for your entrance.
6. This is how you display Indian classical art and contemporary rustic elements together. Bare trees housing the painted mataks is perfect for a bohemian decor.
7. How about using metal letters decor with romantic and unique wedding quotes? You can also create a metal hanging wall art with your love story impressively surrounded with florals.