As brides & grooms are inclining towards creative floral trends for the wedding mandaps, we were motivated to curate the most artistic floral decors just so you can have the wedding of your dreams. From amazing colorful floral to single shade floral decor to astonishing original arrangements and design, we have got everything covered for you in this mandap decor guide. Scroll down and get ready to take some major wedding inspiration!
1. A heavenly wooden mandap with festoon and foliage covering it, is a perfect picturesque set up for your wedding. The lamps hanging from the masonry arch of bare trees is an awe-inspiring masterpiece.
2. An offbeat wedding stage if you want to keep the decor creative but somber. An arch of bright colorful florals is enough to ooze out the perfect festive vibe.
3. Liven up the atmosphere with this striking wedding stage decor. The mandap designs emblazoned with white and red florals will make your wedding album look stupendous!
4. This decor is simple and yet a pretty one. The accented foliage covered by minimal florals is just the perfect decor for your dreamy evening wedding and will make your wedding pictures #instaworthy.
5. If you are having an evening wedding then this illuminated pillars with the mandap walls covered with vivid flowers are the way to go. This marvellous decor is surely going to take everyone’s breath away.
6. This awe struck floral decor is an extraordinary one and also creates a powerful visual aesthetics for an outdoor wedding. The decor is evidently arranged for the regal bride & groom.
7. Instead of using the same flowers as drapes, go for gendas, and your mandap decor will be incorporating both traditional and modern style for the decor. We also love how the flowers are grouped together as one big flower.