Rachna Mehra & Chandini Khanna, the artistic bespoke jewellery designers have something opulent in store for all the Indian brides this Diwali. And not just for the brides, their elegantly minimal jewellery is appropriate for the bridesmaids too. Their brand, Signature jewellery, incorporates everything for everyone. So whether you are a bride, or a bridesmaid, or family of the bride, their jewellery collection will leave you astonished.
To make this Diwali extra special for you, we have curated 6 majestic pieces of jewellery for your wedding trousseau.
1. Your grandiose cocktail gown needs a pair of sumptuous cocktail ring and bracelet. This nifty oversized ring is perfect and can be paired with a wedding gown of any shade.
2. Beige and ivory wedding lehenga is incomplete without contrasting pair of pink hued stately earrings. And what is better than incorporating pearls in them?
3. This shade of green is never outdated. Zankyou recommends wearing this gorgeous neck piece with a palatial choker for an ideal regal look.
4. This classic floral patterned earring with gemstones is an excellent choice to gift it your sister or mother this Diwali so that they can channel their own version of regalia.
5. If you are a minimal bride and have an ivory or muted color wedding ensemble, then this marvelous piece of creation is enough to make a noble fashion statement.
6. Whether you’re a traditional bride wearing a classic red lehenga on your wedding or a contemporary bride wearing a multi-colored lehenga, these exquisite versatile bangles only adds to allure.
If you are a bride who likes to personalize everything for your wedding and looking for a luxury bridal jewellery brand, then get in touch with Signature Jewellery here.