The custom of wearing Kaleere does not only hold a significant place in an Indian wedding but the ritual is also extremely exciting. The friends and sisters tie this pretty piece of jewellery to the bride’s wrist filled with dried beetle nuts, fruits, and ground coconut. The bride then bangs the two kaleeres together on her sister’s and friend’s head, and if they break open, well then we have a winner who could possibly get married next. But lately, it has also evolved into a fashion statement and we are not even complaining. Whether Punjabi or not, every Indian bride now fancies wearing them and that’s why we’ve made sure that we don’t disappoint you with this list of unique offbeat kaleeres.
1. How about a mix and match of traditional adornments with offbeat accessories like pompom?
2. Or only with pretty pink tassels?
3. Isn’t these rose kaleeres breathtaking?
Don't want to miss out on the latest trends for your wedding?
Subscribe to our newsletter.
4. You can go as far as incorporating seashells and other exciting elements to your kaleeres.
5. How about finishing it off with both pompoms and tassels?
6. You could also go for golden balls instead of fabric pompoms.
7. A gorgeous amalgamation of rose and chameli.
8. Color contrasting your lehenga with your pink phool kaleere.
9. Or just a long gajras and white rose kaleeres.
10. This quintessential kaleeres have been given a perfect twist by covering the umbrellas with velvet.