Rachna Mehra & Chandini Khanna, the artistic duo started their journey 16 years ago and since then, they have been mesmerizing the royal brides with their ingenious bridal jewellery collections from their brand ‘Signature Jewellery‘. Based out of Delhi, the mother-daughter pair designs, customizes, manufactures, and sells the magnificent pieces of jewellery. They just love the fusion of Polki and diamonds, and every piece of jewellery always has a distinctive feature when it comes to customization.
We personally reached out to them to tell our Zankyou brides about their brand and what is in store for every type of Indian bride.
1. What is the inspiration behind your brand Signature Jewellery and when did it all start?
Signature jewellery by Rachna & Chandini started about 20 years ago when my mother Rachna Mehra realised how she had a great passion for jewellery designing with her whole family backing her in the decision to start this brand. Having a studio at home really tweaked my interest in the same, and I decided to join her work in college itself .
The initial idea was to keep wearability of the jewellery in mind so that whoever purchased a piece never had to think about keeping it only for the lockers. We realised how everything big is always put away, so most of our pieces are detachable with creative and concealed clasps so that our customers get maximum wear out of it
2. What does your jewellery brand stand for? Could you describe your brand in only 5 words to our brides?
3. Please tell our discerning brides what makes your bespoke services different from the rest of the brands?
4. Is there any signature pattern/motifs in your collections that you highlight every time when designing the jewellery?
Our collection is different every season but our overall aesthetic remains similar, so our jewellery stands out and speaks for itself.
5. Who is a signature jewellery bride?
Our brides are be the happiest and most satisfied in terms of their overall look.. we try our best to achieve exactly what they have in mind and strive for perfection always!
6. Do you have any jewellery styling tips for our brides for the season fall?
7. Are there any particular unique colors that you think brides should experiment with this season?
8. Besides catering to magnificent bridal jewellery, do you have something for the bridesmaids, sisters and mothers too?
9. What are the different pieces of jewellery our brides will find in your Pandora’s box?
If you are a bride who likes to personalize everything for your wedding and looking for a luxury bridal jewellery brand, then get in touch with Signature Jewellery here.