We just love how the quintessential Indian bridal nose ring has evolved from a simple gold metal ring to oversized rings with contemporary motifs and colors. And hence, we decided to curate and present to you the ultimate list of unique contemporary nose rings that will enchant you with their brilliant intricate detailing.
Sit back and be ready to get some unique ideas for your own personalized nose ring.
1. We are awestruck by the luxuriousness that this Nath possess. Simply love the originality of the eccentric bird patterns on the bolts of the rings.
Don't want to miss out on the latest trends for your wedding?
Subscribe to our newsletter.
2. What works for this elegant Kundan nose ring is the fact that the green colored peal are accentuated to add a different grandeur to the nose ring.
3. How to give a contemporary twist to your bridal Nath without taking away the traditional charm? Just by incorporating Mughlai patterns and deluxe pearl hangings.
4. This medium sized Polki nose ring is elegantly giving off a unique vibe with its attractive floral pattern in the middle.
5. We rarely see seaweed green color in necklace, but here, this bride is gracefully pulling off this opulent Nath in offbeat color.
6. We can’t help but gawk at this gorgeous statement peacock pearl nose ring that is adding a divine appeal to the overall bridal look.
7. And how can we not include this when we are talking about offbeat nose rings for the Indian brides? We have seen brides wearing floral maangtika and haathphool but this breathtaking floral nose ring just took our heart away.