The bridal necklace is a piece of jewellery that always makes a statement. Whether it is a contemporary artist or an eminent jewellery designer, they are exhibiting their mastery with every new collection with the infusion of traditional Indian craftsmanship and topical designs for the neckpieces.
These real brides know how to carry off this chunky accessory magnificently like true royalty and make heads turn. We have curated the best heaviest unconventional bridal necklaces that these real brides wore at their weddings. Have a look!
1. We can’t help but love the magnificent combination of rustic gold and gorgeous royal patterned jewellery.
2. We just love how the traditional Polki necklace with meenakari work is blended marvelously with newfangled patterns.
3. This resplendent multi pearl chains integrated meticulously with red rubies necklace is what we call a majestic artwork.
4. This amalgamation of astonishing portrait jewellery, and pearl & gold choker is an excellent example of contemporary artistry.
5. Who needs a gold necklace when we have a stately diamond studded neackpiece with intricate floral patterns?
6. Do you know what’s the luxurious combination for this piece of jewellery? It’s traditional statement red rubies and striking diamonds.
7. This drool-worthy choker necklace with brilliant lotus statement design will definitely make you feel like getting married right now.
8. We just love how this glorious emerald necklace is giving off a perfect vintage and contemporary vibe because of the impressive double necklace design.
9. This is why we will always admire the magnificent fusion of elaborate craftsmanship and eye-catching contemporary design cuts. Like this choker fringe necklace.